You should invest in some of these opportunities to increase your funds in order to acquire more assets.
Investment Types Explained
The following types of investments are available for acquisition:
- MEC: "Modified Endowment Contracts" - these are high-yield, high-cap savings policies created from term life insurance policies.
- MMAF: "Money Market Account Funds" - these are checking accounts at a bank, only tied to options calls made on the stock market.
- HYSA: "High Yield Savings Accounts" - these are exactly what they say they are.
- Mutual funds: These are investment vehicles that pool money from many investors to avoid & to 'pad' the high risk of stock market investing.
- Hedge funds: These are mutual funds that hedge their losses by investing in both a stock and its options short. They make a profit regardless of market volatility.
- Index funds: These are hedge funds tied to an index of the stock market.
Please invest in as many of these as you like.
No real money is ever used. This is just a simulation.